Is there a difference between "Spa" Massage vs "Therapeutic" Massage?
All healthy touch is therapeutic.
The distinction between "Spa Massage" and "Therapeutic Massage" has nothing to do with WHERE the service or session is performed.
The distinction has everything to do with the final INTENT or RESULT the provider and client seek.
It's all about the intent of the service.
Spa massage or clinical massage ...
Play or Problem?
Treat or Treatment?
Take a listen to the video above.
After you've watched, please leave your comment below to share your thoughts.
- Do you provide a 'spa' version of your service or a clinical version?
- If you want to know more about selling an outcome rather than pricing services based on the length of your session, click here so you, too, can charge for results rather than your time.
- If you're curious about providing clinical results via The Diamond Method, click this link to be brought to the Diamond Method website.
4 Questions to Ponder:
- Do you agree with my distinction of Spa Massage vs Therapeutic Massage.
- When you provide massage, what do you call it?
- Is what you call it based on intent/outcome, location, or something else?
- When you request a massage (as a client) what do you ask for?
Share your answers below...?