Should YOU bill insurance
for your therapy services?
(plus... if you decide not to bill...
the exact letter we email to clients explaining that we
DON'T bill insurance)
One of the most common questions I get asked by my coaching clients ...
Should or should they not bill insurance for the therapy services they provide their clients?
Join me for this fun, info-packed virtual work shop where I share the pros & cons of billing insurance for a small therapy or wellness-based practice like yours.
I learned this from my 28+ years in the trenches billing insurance at our San Francisco Pain Relief & Wellness Center.
- Workers Comp
- Motor Vehicle
- Major Medical
- Federal Government
On this recorded training, we cover:
- The 3 top types of insurance coverage your clients and patients will ask for, and how to choose which (if any) you accept
- Pros & cons of accepting insurance so you can know if it's right for you
- 3 forms you absolutely need BEFORE you bill, to be sure your "ducks are in a row"
- The most important steps to take BEFORE you begin to accept insurance so you DON'T lose money!
• Once you register, you'll receive an email with the link to hear the recording right away.